This course will train key members of your team as qualified DSE Assessors, allowing them to carry out Display Screen Equipment Assessments for colleagues working your organisation. The course will be delivered by our expert physiotherapists who have ergonomic qualifications, underpinning the course with detailed injury prevention methodology.
This course includes:
- Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and risk reduction strategies
- An understanding of the DSE Assessment Form and practical live assessments
- Display Screen Equipment workstation set up
- Knowledge and skills to train colleagues in DSE best practice
- Monitoring, reporting and reviewing processes